perm filename BIBLIO[L,VDS]1 blob sn#250519
filedate 1976-11-28 generic text, type C, neo UTF8
COMMENT ⊗ VALID 00002 PAGES
C REC PAGE DESCRIPTION
1. Clark, John R., "Thermal Pollution and Aquatic Life," Scientific American,
March '69, Vol. 220 #3.
2. FEA, "The Energy Situation," July l976, booklet.
3. IAEA, Vienna, Thermal Discharges at Nuclear Power Stations, Technical Report
Series No. 155, Austria, May l974.
4. Nutant, J.A., "Beneficial Uses of Waste Heat," an ASME booklet.
5. Parker, Frank L. and Krenkel, Peter A., Engineering Aspects of Thermal Pollution,
Vanderbilt University Press, l969.
6. Remberg, David, Utilization of Waste Heat from Power Plants, Park Ridge, New
7. Reynolds, William C., Energy from Nature to Man, McGraw-Hill Book Co., New York,
8. "Thermal Discharge, An Update on Nuclear Issues," booklet.